Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Good and Bad About Yogurt


Lately, I've been eating a lot of Yami Yogurt.

One of our officemates requested for us to get him one whenever we can, after we have lunch. So naturally, when we're queuing up for his order, I would want one too.

I blogged about this before, that I love love love soft serve yogurt. Back then though, I couldn't really afford to eat it that often. I'm not any more richer now than before, it's just that since I've been working for so long, I now give myself more freedom to enjoy these things.

So anyway, it seems like I've been eating yogurt about 3-4 times a week for the past few weeks. One small cup is 2.30, one medium cup is 3.40. I always order the medium cup.

The good thing about it is, it's healthy! The bad thing is, it's expensive!


No comments: