Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Cornery


Finally finally finally... there's a stall selling flavoured popcorns!
I remember last year, during the first few times when I watched a movie, I wanted to order popcorn and the guy asked me 'sweet or salty?'
In my mind I was thinking 'what? just two choices?', because in Manila, I'm used to seeing popcorns in various flavours. The cheesy ones are my favorite.
Anyway, there's a shop called the Cornery which opened recently at basement 4 of ION.
It's amazing! They have about 20+ flavours! Sweet and savoury ones. I don't care much about the sweet ones (except for the caramel), but for the savoury ones... woohoo! they have a lot!
Cheese, white cheese, wasabi, honey mustard, cajun, tom yum, tandoori chicken, bbq nacho and some others that I couldn't quite remember.
I like the cajun, it's spicy and interesting!
When I go back, maybe I'll order the big one and ask them to mix 3 flavours. Mmmm... something to look forward to.
One thing that I would like to commend is that they have great quality control. They have taken all those unpopped kernels out of your mouths way. No more worrying of biting into something really really hard and harming your teeth.

No comments: