Wednesday, September 9, 2009

See What I Bought

Mo's fan.
Prawn rice cracker, for office munchies

Mmmm Loacker!
UP: SGD4.60 (Uriginal Price. Tsk)
Now: SGD3.60
(Because of the Italian Fair at Isetan Grocery)
Corn snack
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After work. 8pm. Have to buy something. Spend. Release some stress.

Originally, I planned to go to Marks & Spencer to buy some chips, but thought of passing by Isetan grocery to see if there's any cool foodies. There was! I ended up buying SGD12.05 worth of grub from there. No more budget left for M&S.

After my mini grocery shopping, I suddenly had a craving for Mo's Burger. They have a promo- buy the spicy chicken teriyaki burget meal and get... a free fan! I fell for that!

I bought the set meal, got my red fan, and walked home. Halfway home, I have already finished the meal : skin-on fries first, then iced tea, then the chicken burger (which wasn't spicy at all).

I loooove eating while walking. There's something about it that makes me happy. Nice too, that it's not so polluted here in Singapore that my food remains clean.

No comments: