Monday, September 21, 2009

A Boo-hoo Story

Just some useless receipts




Now that the no-money-and-alone-in-Singapore episode of my life is over, I can look back at it and laugh. Well, not laugh actually. There's nothing funny about being left with SGD3.05 on my wallet, all of them in coins.

Actually, it was left with SGD1.05 after I top-up SGD2 for my Venti rapberry ice blended drink.

On Saturday afternoon, I went to the branch to draw out some cash. How good it felt to have my hard earned money on my hand. A months worth of my 'dugo't pawis' (blood and sweat).

After getting the cash, I was back to being stingy again, and saw everything as being 'too expensive' or 'not worth it'. I wish it could have lasted longer though, because now I'm back to spending on things again (In fairness to me, I spent for my mumsy and for aunties).

No comments: