Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pasta Cafe


Minestrone Soup. Modesty aside, mine is better because theirs was too sweet.




One of the best teas I've ever drank. It's very fragrant, very tasty ( tasted a bit like milk tea without the milk). I just hope I can fall asleep later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend and I decided on pasta for our Sunday night dinner.

Orchard area has uber little food choices, but good thing there's Pasta Cafe at Takashimaya.

We tried it there for the first time, and it's quite okay. A place we will probably go back to.

I had the set meal which came with the soup of the day (minestrone), baked fish with garden vegetable pasta and salad, pearl of the orient tea (jasmine and rose).

Meal was about sgd37 for two people.


No comments: