Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Perfect Black Bag







Here I go again... shopping when I should be saving money to buy a bed and mattress for my new room (I'll be moving to a new flat in June).
It was my lunchbreak and my boss and I went to the sixth floor of Shaw House to eat. Thereafter, we checked some sale items in Isetan. I was able to pass up an Agnes B bag which was on 40% discount. The original price was about SGD215.

Then we went to the first level, which had more everyday-bag brands - LeSportsac, Lacoste, Hedgren, Kipling.
Then I saw it! A very nice Hedgren black bag, which seemed big enough to fit in all the things I would want to bring along everyday - wallet, cellphone, vanity pouch, iTouch, book, camera.. and it was down to SGD93! (I was told it used to be around SGD159, and the design was only six months old).

I was trying to resist the temptation, then my boss said "When else will you buy these things if they're not on sale?". That was all the persuasion I needed, and so I asked for a new stock.
It's so nice! I love it!









No comments: