Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graffiti Cafe




The stressed feeling followed me through dinner..

I didn't really feel like eating, but I knew I had to or else I'd be suffering from gastric pains tomorrow morning.

I went to Far East Plaza to look for a place to eat, but the sight of the usually appealing food stalls drove me away instead of welcome me in.

Then I remember seeing a new restaurant at the basement, so I went there.

It's called Graffiti Cafe because there's graffiti on the wall. Plus, you can write on their tables.. but using Whiteboard Markers. I guess they should have named it 'Whiteboard Marker Cafe' instead.

Anyway, they were only selling wanton noodles soup / wanton soup and some desserts. It only differs with the sauce. The must try was the chili and black sauce, which I ordered. I also bought green lime juice, which was super yucky! It smelled (and maybe tasted) like toilet cleaning liquid in 'Lime Scent'.

The wanton itself was just okay. Noodle was just okay. Pork was just okay. Overall, the dish was, well, just okay.

Not something I would miss and go back to.

No comments: