Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Wow, the last time I wrote in was May 21? Whatever happened between May 22 to May 27?

To summarise, I had the flu on 21 May, but it got a bit stronger (the virus) and me weaker on 22May onwards. By Saturday, I was okay, but the virus came back again on Monday. Which lead to my theory that my office and my job were the actual 'virus'.

I had the flu shot 2 years ago, and ever since that shot, my body has become more alert such that whenever there's something, a bacteria or a virus, it gets up and starts a war with them. In short, whenever the virus is there, I'm always caught in between. Like I feel sick that I want to just lie down in bed, but I'm not sick enough to declare that I need a medical leave. Sigh.

So far, this latest virus-against-anti-body war has been the longest. Normally it just takes a couple of days.

My friend told me to cheer for my anti-bodies.. so here it is:

Go go go, fight fight fight! (er I'm not much of a cheerer)

I'm going back to Manila tomorrow, I can't be sick or else the temperature sensor at the airport will capture it. I don't want to be quarantined!

No comments: