Saturday, October 30, 2010

Healthy Food

Smoked ham sandwich from Peck, Takashimaya (Food court level)
I think it was about SGD2.70 only.

I took a bite, and wah, the bread (very Italian) was super tough. But, as I ate it, I slowly appreciated the texture. It was sooo chewy and everything just blended well. I love it! I think this is my favorite sandwich so far. Not frilly and mushy and gourme-ish, but just tasty and chewy.


From The Sandwich Shop at The Arcade, Friday lunch with my friend


Wrap

Unwrap - tuna with thai mayo and greens. Taste was just okay, but it was surprisingly filling.

Tub of salad from HFS- Health Fuel Station.. near One Raffles Quay.

This tub cost SGD8 already. My customised salad - mixed greens, feta, croutons, carrots, cucumber and tuna in honey mustard sauce. Quite nice, I like it.

Err I gues this isn't so healthy.. but it's veggie pasta with boiled dumplings from Kopitiam, Plaza Singapura. Thursday lunch with my friend. (Yes, I ventured from Raffles place to Dhoby Ghaut just to eat lunch.)

No comments: