Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Food!

Korean fast food at Square 2... just to fill the tummy.
The popular chicken wings.....

and meatballs! I know you know where it's from... Ikea!

Cookies and Cream / Cheesecake yogurt from Yigloo with kiwi, mango, strawberry and chocolate chip topping. Yigloo has now opened its second branch at Plaza Singapura. Hooray! Now it's more accessible for me.

Dessert Ministry at Cathay Cineleisure.
Mixed fruit sago with mango ice cream. Looks yummy, but taste-wise... I wouldn't go back there again. First, the sago was warm, next it wasn't tasty enough. Lastly, there's just not enough yumminess in there for me to go back.

Quesadillas from Coffee Club. My dinner with a dear friend.

Chicken rendang from Old Town Coffee, at Square 2. I was trying to study our bank's product factsheet. I am making effort to better myself.

Somewhere in Liang Seah, near Bugis junction 8.
It's a quaint Taiwan restaurant.


My lunch at about 4pm on a Saturday afternoon. Ate after watching the Hossan Leong show at the National Library Drama Centre.

Minced pork rice with egg ( quite nice) and fried eggplant with floss (too oily! one piece is enough)


No comments: