Friday, October 8, 2010

I Super Duper Love It!

From Takashimaya. I'm not rich okay, I just had (past tense, because they're gone) a few hundred dollars worth of shopping vouchers.
Expensive air diffuser
The cap and the sticks

Alpin Derm? Not really a popular brand, but I loooove the smell. It's stone (swiss) pine. Fragrance: Spicy, resinous, woody, and balsam like.
It smells so much like Ralph Lauren Silver.
That small bottle, is a super cheap diffuser. I bought it on Wednesday at Japan homes for SGD2.90. Smells like those toilet air freshener. It's now on top of our shoe cabinet, which I don't really like because it's too much of a hassle to be getting shoes from the cupboard (I'm lazy), plus it smells weird.
Anyway, the Taka air diffuser is SGD89. (50 bucks from cash voucher, sgd39 cash out)

3 comments:

Back in Davao said...

Update: I've moved the cheap diffuser to the toilet because weird cabinet smell + cheap air diffuser = bleech. super weird and cheap smell.

Admin said...

pardon my inoscence, may diffuser pala n walang apoy? para san ung mga stick?

Back in Davao said...

yun ang tawag nila eh.. it's my first time to buy one din.. yun stick is to help release the scent. So the more sticks you submerge into the oil, the stronger the smell...