Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Wish, Granted

At the LV store in ION, Orchard
Signing the charge slip... the bag is mine!

LV carrier bag in my room


Chadah!
It's a relatively new design (released in August) [but it's in their 'new release' section] - Rivington collection




Cutie!

Medium size, very spacious inside.
Air bag inside to keep this cutie plump-looking.


Another one at the bottom


Red interior. I like everything about it, only thing is, since the opening is sealed so tightly (the design of the zipper), it's a bit difficult to get things from the bag. 1.) Because you have to really dig in, and 2.) Because it's sealed, it's very dark and you can't immediately see the items inside.

Seated on my desk chair.

Beside me on my office side desk, watching me work.

Inside the bus, on top of my lap.

Waiting for our table at the XiMeiDing Taiwan resto in Vivo City.

*******************************************************************
Date: Oct 16,2010 Saturday
Time: About 4:45pm-5pm
First time in my life that I entered an LV shop with the intention to buy. Or rather, to choose a bag that someone else will buy for me.
Sounds like a spoiled brat? I'm not. It's a gift that I just can't say 'no' to. (If you're the recipient, will you say no? I guess this question is more applicable to the ladies..)
I used to think LV is sooo overrated (well, maybe it is) and more suited for older women.. but, when I examined their designs, I realised that they do have a number of cute designs. One of them is the Rivington.
I've been thinking of a name for this cutie, but to date, I still can't think of any.
It's difficult to find a name for something so precious to me. The bag is very precious, but more than the price, the most imporant factor is the giver and why it was given to me.
I love the bag! and I love the giver! Aww, shucks.

1 comment:

Admin said...

huwaw! ang sosyal ng fafa mo! hehehe.