Saturday, October 9, 2010

Meet Churro

Another Takashimaya paper bag.. this means I had another round of retail therapy
Free cutesy tote bag featuring urban bears. You have Punk, Rasta, Ole, Boss, Rocker and Fashion Bear..

It's a good quality tote bag, which they gave away for free. And why would they give free stuff? ....because their goods are expensive...gulp..

Meet Churro! An addition to my Level 3 Luxury Bags. Level 2 would be those LV, Prada, Burberry, Miu Miu Bags, while Level 1 would be Chanel and Hermes. (Levelling is according to my own classification only). I'm in level 3 (which is Coach) and would probably just stay in this level.
I saw Churro yesterday and fell in love. I went home to really think it through. When I woke up this morning, the love was still there...

Yep, you guessed it. Bear was supporting Churro for the picture-taking.

I love the details! There's 'Tous' on the metal ring and an engraved bear on the clasp.

You should smell the leather. It really smells 'genuine'.

Tous, pronounced as 'toes', is a Spanish brand. It's not known in Singapore yet, and their Takashimaya outlet is quite new. I believe they're more well known for their jewelry. But, it doesn't matter. The bag design is nice, so even though it's as expensive as the other known brands, I still opted to bring Churro home with me.

Details, details

Oooh... the long strap.

Stripping off the plastic from Churro's strap.

*Giggles* Churro is named 'Churro'(minus the 's') because she's brown, and she's from Spain.

Chocolate brown leather with gold metal grasp.

^-^.
**************************************************************
....because I'm worth it.

No comments: