Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kiseki Japanese Buffet at The Heeren


Clam chowder
Dessert area

Rosti with sour cream and parmessan cheese and pizza (pizza was very good)


It's a joint effort to get the meat from the king crab


Chadah!


Chocolate and coconut pudding (annoyingly fragrant), cream puff with almost liquid cream, chocolate cake and corn crepe (crepe was suprisingly good)


Omelette and another round of pizza and pork sticks

My warm waffle with vanilla ice cream and strawberry syrup creation

My friend's abstract ice cream (the other flavours were very hard, so she couldn't shape them into an ice cream ball)

My semi-abstract ice cream

Per head is SGD38.
Will I go back? No.
If you want to eat a Japanese buffet, it would be better to go to Kuishin Bo at Suntec. Food is fresher, and place is cleaner.
I think that's what turned me off about this place. As always, I went to the toilet before attacking the buffet line. The toilet smelled bad. Not the pee or sh*^ smell, but something weird. Simply put, it's an unhygienic smell.
Anyway, the floor was equally untidy. There were wet patches on the floor, ice cube lying around, and when the waitress dropped a bowl of something, she didn't even bother to clean the floor.
My friend's chair (chair is in beige and of suede-like material) had hair on it (I hate the sight of fallen hair when I'm eating).
The food itself wasn't spectacular either. Out of all the things I ate, there's only 3 things I liked: pizza, corn crepe and grilled beef from the teppanyaki area.

2 comments:

Admin said...

are those shrimp tempuras doing peace sign beside the omellet? peace! :)

Back in Davao said...

Hehehe.. Actually, kilala mo ang nagmamay-ari ng fingers na yan =)