Saturday, October 30, 2010

Recommended Italian Resto


This Italian resto is located at Lau Pa Sat, the hawker center.
It's on one corner of Lau Pa Sat, and they have a separate enclosed and airconed area.

The wood menu.

San Pellegrino Limonata . This was okay, but my friend's Italian soda wasn't so nice. It's probably an acquired taste so you're probably better off drinking plain water.

Grated cheese and chili for the pizza..

The big ETNA pizza! With mozzarella cheese, mushroom and parma ham.. About SGD22, I think.
Droopy, just the way I like it. This one is very nice.. I don't really like parma ham, but their parma ham is nice. It was also very cheesy, that I almost choked on my first mouthful of mozzarella cheese. It refused to go down my throat and momentary got stuck on my air duct (is that what you call it?)

Scallop linguini pasta in lobster cream sauce. I think this was about SGD22 as well. Super worth it. There were about 6 chunks of fresh and tender scallops, and the sauce was very tasty.

See the scallop? It's big!

Mmmm... we thought it was brick oven-baked, but the waiter said they use gas oven that rotates (or did I make that up..) to give even heat..
Total bill was SGD61, but with UOB card, you get additional discount. Nett price was SGD55 for 2 people.. Not bad, because it was very filling, and we both had drinks.
Only thing is, the food is very tasty when hot.. I took the remaining pizza slices home, and ate one for supper. It didn't taste the same anymore.

No comments: