Sunday, October 31, 2010

Coca Hotpot







Chili dipping sauce
Flower crab and prawn
******************************************************************
I've heard a couple of good reviews for this place within a week, so on Saturday night, about 9pm, my friend and I decided to eat at Coca, Ngee Ann City.
The last order was 945pm, so as usualy, we were in a hurry to order our food.
The pot was huge!
Anyway, soup base choices were chicken soup or tom yum soup. To play it safe, we ordered the chicken soup.
The soup was clear and tasty and nice. I liked it.
The ingredients were relatively fresh.
For just 2 people, we consumed the whole pot! Gak!
All in all, it was a good hotpot dinner which cost us sgd42 per person.
If I had to recommend a hotpot place though, it would still be Heyhey hotpot. Yummy!

No comments: