Sunday, October 31, 2010

3:28PM, Saturday

This is what time I woke up today.

I slept at 5am, woke up at 11:52 to pee, went back to sleep, and the next time I looked at my phone for the time, I almost jumped.

3:28pm! and I was supposed to meet my friend at 3pm!

Honestly, I didn't intend to sleep that long. After I went back to sleep at 11:52am, I thought I would wake up an hour after to pee again (like what usually happens). But noooo... my bladder was able to hold the liquid in till 3:28. (Hooray for this! This means my bladder is getting better ^-^. My frequent cranberry juice intake and cranberry supplements are working!)

Normally, I would wake up at about 8am and almost every hour thereafter for my toilet trips. Then, I would sleep again till about 1pm.. Afterwards, I would just lie on my bed, half awake, but still forcing myself to go back to sleep, until about 2pm. Then, I would get up and clean my room a bit, get out of my room and look for grub OR shower and go out to get my grub.

No comments: