Sunday, March 25, 2012

YSL Medium Muse in Black Patent

 First day home.
 Black outer dust bag.
 There's a built-in white dust bag inside, sewn to the black outer bag. Nice!
 My muse!
Disclaimer: She's not very photogenic. It's 5 times more pretty in actual.

 It looks super glossy, but in actual, it's just relatively so.




 Just the right width for me.
 I love that its got feet. None of my current bags have feet.
 
Back view.

*********************************************************
I think that this bag is so me. It's not flashy, it's simple and functional, it's a classic design, it's light and I believe it's a relatively no-fuss bag.

I was torn between plain black calf leather or this black calf leather in patent.  Me being me, I chose patent because I think it would be easier to maintain. The plain leather one may become dull after a while and I'm not sure if I'd have the patience to apply those leather oil (or whatever).

As of writing, I haven't used the bag, but I think it should be okay.

I hope the strap length could've been longer, by just a teeny bit, but then, it might look a bit off. So anyway, the length is something I can deal with.

I got this in Hong Kong last March 16 from the mall connected to Elements (I really couldn't recall the mall name). It's about SGD300 cheaper compared to the YSL shop here in Singapore so hooray for that!

No comments: