Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter, the New Valentine's Day

It seems that the marketing people are jumping on the Easter Sunday bandwagon.  From what I've observed, there's even more hype now than last Valentine's Day.

You see all sorts of eggs, and all sorts of chocolates with the Easter theme.
 I love eggs, the real kind that those Hens pop out, but I found the above weird. Yucky even.
 This one I likey. I even bought a bag. Gone in 3 sittings.
 Bunny toy: Pop the softballs out from the bunny nose



Okay, I admit. I'm a sucker for chocolates and I allowed those marketing people to wow me. I bought the Ferrero egg (which I loved! it has no hazelnut bits outside, and no nut inside. Just perfect), and also bought the Cadbury creme egg. Tempted to buy the Cadbury egg with mousse inside but it was too expensive. SGD10+ for 4 pieces! Outrageous!

No comments: