Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Grub

 I was at Bishan and saw this stall selling the famous Singaporean economic beehoon..I suddenly missed it (actually I've been missing it for the past few weeks but found it too bothersome to go out of my way to buy myself a packet), so I decided to buy. Just beehoon, plus string beans, fishcake and their shiok chili. Too bad they didn't have curry veggies. Yum yum yum! Super love it. Super gonna miss it when I leave Singapore.
 I'm super intrigued by Twelve Cupcakes's cupcakes. Usually, on my way home, I'd see their store left with one piece of cupcake. I'm not joking, just a piece.  The packaging is super cute, but I was saddened a bit when I saw that my cupcake has dislodged itself.
 =(

 This is the chocolate red velvet cupcake with cream cheese topping.
 Yummy! Super moist and fluffy cupcake. I could do with just half of the topping though.
My usual healthy dinner - slab of salmon and mashed sweet potato. I don't know what the heck is wrong with the sweet potato though. Why is it so green? It's usually orange.

No comments: