Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paul Bakery. Yum yum.




 Was looking for a Sunday late lunch venue when I saw Paul Bakery on my way home on a Saturday night.
It's a new restaurant which replaced Coffee Club at Ngee Ann City.
 I had a dilemma - do I choose the croque madame or the pancake thingy (Below).
It's the same thing, its got egg, turkey and cheese inside.



 I ended up ordering the croque madame, and was so glad that I did.


 Beef salami salad for sharing.
 It's basically just bread with turkey, emmental cheese and cream.  Cheese inside and burnt cheese outside. Yum yum yum!

The gooey cheese inside and crispy fragrant cheese on the outside was really a great combo.. Add the tender turkey ham inside and flowy egg yolk and delicious eggwhite (I love eggs)... ahhh lovely taste!

Really, I found it yummy, but I'm not sure if that's only because I lowered my expectations  (since I read negative reviews about it. )
 Ordered the creme brulee for dessert.
I must say it's huge, good enough for 2-3 persons.. but taste-wise, it was so-so.
For this meal, it was about SGD30- 35 per head I think.

Do I recommend this place? Yep, I do!

No comments: