Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bad Movie After Another

I thought this movie was made by Pixar, that's why I gamely suggested to my friends to watch this on  a Saturday night.

Towards the middle of the movie, I was getting majorly disappointed.. what happened to Pixar!?

To my relief, it's not a film by Pixar!  Well, I didn't notice 'Pixar' during the movie intro, but I thought I saw poster with the word 'Pixar' on it.. Anway.. my mistake.

First movie I watched this year was Underworld Awakening. Ugh.

This was my second movie for this year. Ugh.


I didn't enjoy this movie because it was trying too hard.
1. Trying too hard to be cute : For those bears, which were cute at first but got annoying towards the middle
2. Trying hard to be funny:  The cool funky granny, and the fat bear
3. Trying hard to be cool: Riding on the Glee bandwagon. Singing here and there. Outrageously annoying.

I don't have anything against the storyline, after all, it's based from a book. But the way they made it... it just didn't feel right.

What I like about pixar movies is that they are full of heart. I almost always cry when I watch Pixar movies.

My friend fell asleep halfway through the movie. Through the dragging and corny part, which was the entire middle portion of the movie.

I hope my next movie will be better. But as they say,  they come in threes. So I won't be surprised if our next pick will be equally sucky.

No comments: