Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hong Kong Trip March 2012

 There's just something about Hong Kong that makes me miss it.
 It's super crowded, it's polluted, people can be unfriendly (except staff working in those 5 star hotels) but there's just something that only Hong Kong has.

 Anxiously waiting for my luggage. Been waiting for 10-15 minutes, that's why I was getting worried.
 Brunch at Burger King inside the airport.
 Took the airport express going to the city. Not a good shot. This picture looks so backward.
 Ahhh... that's the Hong Kong that we know.

It was a 4D3N trip which started on 15Mar2012 and ended on 18Mar2012.
Took a Jetstar flight from Singapore to Hong Kong. When we landed in Hong Kong, we had to get off the plane via tarmac. Oh gosh gee, I wasn't expecting it, so I was just wearing a regular polo shirt. The cold March wind almost literally slapped me in the face as I got out of the plane. Brrrr....

No comments: