Saturday, March 3, 2012

Tuesday is Zumba Day



 I love Zumba, and I go to Zumba classes every Tuesdays and Thursday. I'm going to attend Monday classes too, starting this coming week.
 The only problem with my Tuesday Zumba is that it ends at 9:00pm. Which means by the time I get to the nearest mall, all the food stalls are already cleaning up and preparing to close.

One of the stores that's still open though is Mc Donalds.

I was weak so I couldn't resist it anymore and ordered the Wasabi Fillet-o-fish. So much for my workout =/

 Look at that cute brown flawless bun sans those irritating sesame seeds (bad food for me according to the blood type diet).
 I super loved it. Yummy and satisfying and light and fluffy. The wasabi had that painful-on-the-nose kick too.
 Afterwards, I was still hungry. The sandwich barely found its way to my stomach because it was tiny!

Anyway, I opened up my freeze dried mangosteen which I bought from Guardian. This was the free item for the Thai Mango fish meal that I bought.


It didn't taste like mangosteen, but it was fun to eat. The seed was still inside, so I had to eat it like I was eating the fresh stuff. Gently avoiding the seed.

No comments: