Saturday, March 10, 2012

Geox My Love

Could be the stress, or the weather, or  genetics, or combination of all..
But I have sweaty feet. But only on weekdays though. So must be due to stress then, or weather, or genetics, or combination of all.

The feeling is so irritating. I'm not sure if I'm just being too sensitive or because I'm thinking about it too much, but it's been driving me crazy!

One day, I just really got pissed (with my sweat glands), so I promised myself (my sweat glands) that I'm going to buy Geox flats.
 So, buy a pair I did. It was on sale too, 30% off. Hooray!
I'm wearing Proskin tights in hopes of erasing some cellulites and tightening the skin. In fact, I wear this to sleep.

 Nothing special about the design, and it's suede too. No such a nice material considering it randomly rains here in Singapore.
But I find the simplicity refreshing. Just a tiny ribbon. Also, the shape compliments my feet. It makes them look slimmer.

I'm planning to buy the red and blue flats too.  Because I love these flats, and they're on sale, and when you purchase two pairs, there's additional 10% off. So many reasons to buy!

Each pair is SGD128 before discount.

No comments: