Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Week That Was...Bad

It wasn't a good week for me, nor for 2 of my friends.. and for a facebook friend and her facebook friend who is not my friend.

It was unbelievable busy, super tiring and just plain frustrating.
 On Monday, I was scratching my forehead when my boss asked me to do something. It irked me so much that I scratched doubly hard, which caused the two small scars above.
 Anyway, perhaps one nice thing this week was they finally released our company calendar featuring photos from our previous Dinner and Dance.
 After my Zumba class on Thursday, I went to Ion to buy my dinner. I brought it back home and just when I was enjoying my meal, I bit hard on my mouth sore and it bled. Damnation! It was super painful!
On Friday morning, I took bus 162 going to work.  As we were approaching the bus stop in front of Far East Plaza at Scotts Road, our stupid driver decided to cut another bus who was slowly letting its passengers alight.
As we turned left, the other bus went straight (I have not idea why he didn't notice there was a bus in front of him). I was seated at the aisle near the rear (near the elephant's eyebrows). I saw the other bus move, I saw the side mirror getting close to us, and I saw the collision and I shrieked. And I seldom seldom shriek. 
The glass shattered and bits and pieces went flying.. luckily no one got hit by the glass, and lucky too that there was an elephant advetisement sticker, which somehow protected the glass. Otherwise, I would think the impact would've been greater.
Anyway, since I was stuck there, I decided to buy beehoon from Old Chang Kee. But, turned out that branch didn't sell beehoon. Sucks.



Today I typed hungwee as a filename and got the message that the file already existed. There's two points here: I'm running out of creativity for new passwords and I'm always hungry.
Got chinese medicine?
I've been taking this chinese herb drink for a month already. It's supposed to help with my blood circulation. I do think it has positive effects on my body, but the taste oh the taste.  I can only sigh.

No comments: