Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mental Notes

I'm getting old, and all those late nights (surfin and bloggin - not partying okay) is finally taking its toll. It's only 1:29am and I'm already sooooo sleepy.

Before I forget, here are the main events of the past two weeks which I will blog:
1. Angpao for the trip
2. Hong Kong trip (March 15-18, 2012)
    2.1 Island Shangri-la vs W Hong Kong
    2.2 Cafe Too, Tsui Wah sizzling fried noodles, Delicious Kitchen, Xi Yan and sucky Food Republic (grrrr...)
    2.3 Hong Kong snacks - Macaron at HKD27 per piece, custard pudding, not-so-nice-anymore- Hui  Lau Shan, W Hong Kong room service

3. Ironies of Life (Diet and chips,  Eco bag wrapped in plastic)
4. Things that piss me off at work (Pls call, pls assist, bosses always have the last say)
5. Aussie Roll maki rolls. New love.
6. First Onitsuka Tiger shoes (and shirt). Can't wait to wear them!
and oh!
7. YSL Muse - photos from all angles.
8. Ipad cover received. Can't wait for Danu to arrive! Not sure if Tibby is jealous or what, because this afternoon, everytime I clicked on the camera, the 'shutter' refused to open, which meant I can't take any pictures. I had to click on the last photo, click on the camera button again, before the camera 'shutter' would open.  Was only able to solve the problem after I turned off the unit.

That's a lot.. makes me sleepier reading what I need to write tomorrow..er I mean later.


No comments: