Sunday, June 12, 2011

Worth It Foods

Ruyi in front of Heeren. Lately, I've been frequenting that place because I like the food. It's comforting and reasonably priced. The set meal is SGD8.90 - main, side dish and drink.

Zha Jiang Mian. I love this noodle this. *drool*


Szechuan dumpling. Spicy!


Meesua from Bawang.. used to eat this at Ion Orchard with my friend. Now I'm eating it again, from their OUB branch. Or wherever. SGD4.50 includes the meesua and the drink (either milk tea or flower tea)



Javier's at Cineleisure.


SGD8.90 for a Fil-e-plate salad bar. Imagine, that heaping plate is only 8.90!

The total bill for the three of us was SGD35 and that included a rack of ribs, roasted chicken, two side dishes and a heaping plate of salad.


EwF - Everything with fries, at Orchard Central.

I bought their fries, salt&vinegar, because I just wanted to have a taste.




I didn't know it was this big. A box filled with fries for only SGD2.90. This is good enough for 3 people. Taste-wise, it tasted like the regular McDonald's fries. I smelled the vinegar, but I didn't taste it.



No comments: