Sunday, June 26, 2011

So Sweet

One day I saw a male colleague taking medicine, so I asked him if he's okay.. he said the capsule (or whatever) is actually to boost his immune system, given by his Chinese doctor.

I've been wanting to visit a TCM but wanted to get a referral instead of just randomly picking out names from the net.. so we talked about it, and don't know why, but I was suddenly talking about my bladder problems and how I would feel the urge to pee every few minutes.

He said his sister had the same problem, and even had it worse because she couldn't sleep at all because she had to go to the toilet every 10 minutes or so.

We ended the discussion with the note that I should seek medical opinion while it's still early.

A few days later, he gave me this post-it and said it's what his sister took before. It's like an alka seltzer for the bladder.

Awww.. I'm touched.

No comments: