Saturday, June 25, 2011

Atas Dinner

I had dinner with my friend at Sho Teppan Raffles City last Thursday night.

I was planning to order the kurobata pork when the young crew said ' the most saleable item for women is the wagyu beef because it has the lowest calories' (or something like that).



Darn it, since I knew wagyu had the lowest calories, I seem to have no other choice but to order that (because I'm a sucker for low calorie food).


That's my bowl of rice. Sho Teppan is not generous, but my friend is. She gave me half of her rice. Ack!


They cooked the meat for me. Wrong move. I should've cooked it myself.


That teeny tiny bowl of rice is my friend's.


My beef was still good and tender, but I think it would've been more tender if it's not that cooked. I don't eat raw, so maybe 95% cooked, instead of 100%.








We ordered another ala carte. Look at those grains. Lovely.


And look at it again.


This was cooked by my friend. It really is more tender than the first batch.









Spot the difference of the last 3 photos. I can't. And I don't know why I uploaded it 3 times.

****************************************************************

It's SGD21 ++ for the set meal, and SGD11++ for the ala carte.


For me, this is wagyu beef- tender and delicious, so it's worth it.

No comments: