Saturday, June 11, 2011

Arrgh B#lls&it!

I was blogging about my puff project while checking Yahoo news when I saw the article about an attempted Burger King robbery, and what do you know, it was done by a Filipino! B%ll&hit!!! I am sooo angry!

This b&st*rd had a female staff (61 y/o) on headlock while pointing a knife on her throat while demanding a male staff to hand over cash. A third staff was able to run away to call for help. The b&st*rd fled the scene and was later caught at Changi Airport. (read more about it in Yahoo Singapore news).

Then, there was another news about an elderly woman being mistreated in a nursing home. The old woman was left under the fan naked for almost half an hour, while the two b*t*hes changed the bed covers. Then afterwards, they picked her up and practically threw her into the bed. When the old lady started making noise, one of the b*t*hes slapped her on the mouth. The nationalities of the two weren't confirmed in the news, though it's clear that they are foreign talents. Some people who left their comments confirmed that the two 'nurses'(from hell) are Filipinos. Based on the fussy video, I have a feeling that one of them may be from PRC and the other might be a Filipino. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. Even back home, I see maids abusing babies and elderly people. Even my grandma was a victim of a bad nurse (the nurse, her shitty name is (or was, I don't know) Ruby, would shove the potty real hard under my grandma's bottom whenever she wanted to pee. [My grandma was bedridden because of her legs]).

I am really angry. My blood was boiling after reading those two news and my blood pressure probably shot up.

I've given my all to prove to everybody that I am worthy to be here in Singapore. I abide by the law, I follow the rules, I work really hard. I can say a lot of Filipinos are doing the same too, and so people (locals and ang mohs) generally have a good impression of Filipinos.. but these news... these stupid things that some Filipinos do just wipes out all the good that we have done so far. Just like that, Filipinos will be generalised as bad people with no matters, no learning, no conscience. I am angry!

And, it's not even just about impressions and how people see Filipinos, it's about how people are not appreciating what Singapore is giving them. Singapore is such a wonderful country. It has been welcoming foreign talents and giving us so much rights and freedom. Then these other foreign talents (other nationalities included), they come here and bring what? bring crime and noise and bad vibes. They don't follow the rules (smoke everywhere, throw rubbish everywhere except inside the rubbish bin). They create a lot of trouble. Shit!

**Side note: I love Singapore like it is my own country. This is true. I may have complaints, but you will notice that they're generally work-related. But the country itself, I have nothing to complain. I am upset when I see these crimes and news. I know that compared to the news in the Philippines, they're considered to be so mellow .. but I've seen how it was 3 years ago, and what it's like now and I am sad.**

Anyway.. back to the topic...

The robber got a jail sentence and 18 strokes of cane. (only 18? make it 30! I hope the Philippine government won't try to butt in again. Justice is justice. You don't enter into another country, make some crime, and expect that you'll be excused with the help of the Phil government [a gov't that can't even have a good justice system in its own jurisdiction].)

The nurses, whatever their nationalities are, would just get some internal disciplinary action and counselling. WTF! They should jailed, caned, their faces to be posted for everyone to see ( you would understand why I'm so emphatic when you get to see the video), and sent back to... the sea. Drown them, the world doesn't need these garbages.

No comments: