Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finky Gave Me So Much Paaaaain

Bought my Crocs Tone last Monday.


I was excited!


Looks kinda cute on some angles.
Her name is Finky.



It's cushiony.




And the sole is different. When you wear it, you would feel a bit out of balanced.



There I was, walking up towards the street level along Esplanade. Ready to walk to Orchard on a wednesday evening.



I was racing with this guy here, who walked really fast.


When we got to the Dhoby Ghaut area, he jay walked, and so I lost a racing buddy.


Before I reached Orchard, my feet were scraped raw. Ouchy!


I've many many shoes. Cheap, expensive, leather, plastic.. but my feet was never scraped this bad. And I'm saying this because I used it again yesterday. I put bandaids on the sore areas, and the shoe basically scraped the bandaids too. I had to buy a fresh box at Takashimaya.



Now, my left foot has 3 scraped epidermis. (the picture above was from Wednesday).


My feet, they're full of scratches now =(

No comments: