Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shiraz Shawarma




My boss told me about Shiraz. He said the food was good. So after so many months, I tried it out last Wednesday. After my walk from One Raffles Quay to Orchard, and after Finky has badly injured me.




I ordered the lamb shawarma with most of the fillings except onions. Chose the garlic yogurt and hmmm I can't remember the other sauce.




Anyway, I had it wrapped for take-away, but as usual it wouldn't be me if I didn't sneak a bite while walking.




The waiting time for the bus was 17 minutes, so I decided to just walk from Orchard to Newton and just finish eating the shawarma while walking (that's why I don't have a picture of the shawarma). Shawarma is definitely not a walking-friendly food. It's so messy to eat! but sooo yummy!




I think it's about SGD8 or 9.. a bit pricey, but worth it.

No comments: