Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Most Exciting Thing for Today

Candy Empire at Triple One Somerset


Found ya!!!!!

And oooooh! honeycomb! I love choco honeycomb! The way it burns your tongue when you suck it. (because i'm impatient, I can never wait for it to melt on its own)

**************************************************************

I saw someone post a picture of Mars and Snickers pods. I knew I saw them before somewhere in Singapore. So, I checked it in the net, and read that these chocolates are mostly just available in Australia.. and some people regret buying just one pack because it was oh-so-good.


Hmm... but I know I've seen them somewhere.


The search began. I looked at all the usual places I go to. It wasn't at Cocoa Trees, nor Jason Marketplace, nor Cold Storage.. So it could only be Candy Empire!


I went there this afternoon to specifically look for the Pods. I just couldn't accept that I'm wrong.


And I'm not! It's there! A lot of pods!!!


Bottomline is, when it comes to food.. never doubt me.

No comments: