Sunday, June 12, 2011

Charlie Brown Cafe in Singapore

I got excited when I found out there's a Charlie Brown Cafe in Singapore. I remember my friend and I looked for it in Hong Kong, and had chicken wings and risotto and drinks.



The branch here is very small, and it's outdoor seating too.









I ordered cold green tea. Okay, just green tea bag in water with ice.


The guy's pose is the same as Snoopy and Charlie Brown's. He's looking at her so adoringly. So in love meh?






Ordered the italian rice, which came in an aluminum foil.


It tasted like airline food. Like the one I bought while flying with Jetstar. I was super hungry then, so had no choice but to buy a very expensive yet very yucky and old tasting airline food.

I mean, the one at Charlie Brown's was not as bad as the airline food, but it's not far from it either.


9.50 for a pre-packed italian baked rice? eeew. I'm not going back there again. Not even to try their desserts and drinks.

No comments: