Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rochor Original Beancurd



Last Friday, I tried to leave the office a bit earlier since I had a mission - to look for Rochor Beancurd.
I tried their 'tau hway' once, when a friend gave me a bowl. I loved the taste and I loved the texture.
So I vowed to look for it. At the start of last week, I surfed the net and consulted my transitlink booklet on how to get there.
At around 8pm, I was already there at Rochor Original Beancurd shop along Selegie Road, purchasing 4 bowls, 1 portugese tart and 1 cold soya for takeaway.
I was sooo excited! When I finally got home, I took out my special cute silver spoon and took a mouthful. Sniff, it's not as good as the first time! The sugar granules my tastebuds were looking for were missing, plus the texture was not as smooth.
I probably hyped the whole thing too much. Well, atleast my flatmates liked it. (It was their first time to try it). Plus, I enjoyed my adventure, because it's been quite a while since I've had one.

No comments: