Monday, July 6, 2009

Breadtalk - The Japan Series











Oh no... I'm starting to really like the Japan bread series of Breadtalk.

It started like this - I got into discussion with a friend about going into a diet. So she suggested sweet potatoes (yes, it's still carbs, but I can burn it off). I did an internet research, and yes, it's a recommended diet food.

It just so happens that Breadtalk is now having their 'Japan series', and they have this sweet potato bread. The bread actually looks like grilled sweet potato.

I tried it yesterday, and oh wow, it was good! Flaky crust and creamy orange sweet potato filling.

Today, I went back to buy one, and decided to try the fishcake cheese bread. Equally tasty! Chewy fishcake with once-crispy-cheese-turned-not-so crispy cheese. Yum-my!


No comments: