Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Favorite Grapes



I love Kyoho Grapes, it's super duper wonderful. It's sweet, juicy, and it's got this chapagne-y taste. Mmmmm...

Well, to be brutally frank, I've tasted it only once (free taste inside Isetan Grocery), but it was enough to leave a deep impression.

Because, my gosh, it's 14.90 per small styro-pack! How can I possibly bring myself to buy that?

Someday...

Wait. It says it's in season now.. maybe I should buy next week, when I come back from my weekend vacation in Davao. Else I'd have to wait for the next season...

A gift for myself. Wait again, I've just given myself a Coach bag. But I deserve to eat good stuff right? But 14.90 is already enough to buy me a complete meal somewhere. Nevermind me, it's just my humble-thrifty-self talking to my spoiled-self.

I bet humble-thrifty-self would win again.

No comments: