Saturday, July 18, 2009

Not in the Bloggiest of Moods

First, I am getting sick and tired of my minestrone soup! I don't want to eat it anymore. Once or twice is okay, but when you eat it everyday, it's too much! Yeah, nobody asked me to make so much. But I'm a working girl, and I can't afford to keep on cooking new dish everyday.

Second, I am fastly becoming a racist. Because of my job scope, I get to interact with different races. There's this particular race that I am really starting to dislike. Fine, it's not right to generalise, but how can't I if the two --i-s I've encountered this week were both arrogant, rude, know-it-all, patronizing people? Two out of two. Perfect.

Third, I bought a Coach Birgo pink bag today. Woo-hoo! But that's not the main news. The thing is, I bought it at 1030AM! You see, I just finished talking to this client. After talking to her, I strongly felt that I really deserved that bag, so I crossed the street to Isetan and purchased my new baby! Her name would be... Elvee!

Fourth, I was able to find Rochor Original Beancurd stall at Selegie Road. It was so nice and so liberating to be on a 'mini exploration' again. ( See separate blog).

I felt guilty for eating a sliced fish ramen (super salty, yuck! waste of calories) and egg tart that I decided to take a walk around the Newton/Novena area. I walked till I almost reached the bridge going to the Newton Circus, walked till I reached Owen Road, walked till I saw Tan Sock Heng Hospital (then I even saw the hospital where the H1N1 screening is being done. You should see how scared I was when I saw the yellow signboard with H1N1 SCREENING in bold letters.), I walked till I reached Balestier road and then finally, I walked home.

Fifth, I came home and hung my laundry, washed my lunch boxes and adored my Elvee.

Sixth, I'm sticky and itchy but I still can't take a shower yet since my legs are still tired.

Seventh, I'll prepare my things for tomorrow (I'm sleeping over at a friend's house) and then I will take a shower!

No comments: