Monday, July 13, 2009

Pinoy Toppings




Last Saturday, my friend and I went to Lucky Plaza to have dinner.

I decided to show her Pinoy Toppings at the third level of the Lucky Plaza.

It's hidden way inside, and I probably wouldn't know about it too if I I'm not so curious about looking at random flyers being given away.

Anyway, they serve regular pinoy food - adobo, mechado, liempo, arroz caldo, fried chicken, halo halo. There's nothing remarkable about their food, the only good thing is, they come in a set meal - soup, main dish and dessert for only sgd6.50.

The dessert used to be a scoop of Movenpick ice cream, but last Saturday, we were told they've changed it to mango pudding. But, there's an option to top-up sgd2, and you get 2 big scoops of Movenpick ice cream! We got the vanilla and swiss chocolate.. Mmmm it's just so sinful.

No comments: