Sunday, July 5, 2009

Oh no oh no oh noooo!!!



I burnt a hole on our new ironing board cover.

This afternoon, I ironed for two hours straight (with no casualties). After ironing, I sorted thru my clothes and was planning my attire for tonight's dinner with friends. I decided to wear a white shirt (to be paired with grey knit vest and denim skirt). The shirt was super wrinkled, so I went back to the ironing board and switched on the electricity. My finger hasn't left the button yet when I heard a hissing sound. Oh sh#t! When I lifted the iron, there were already two holes!



I sent text messages to my flatmates, who were so nice because they told me not to worry about it. I'm still guilty though. I would have felt better if it ruined my own shirt instead.

Note: I ended up wearing something else.

No comments: