Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sun with Moon, Wheelock Place

 28Jan2012.
 After my acupuncture session, I went to Orchard to meet my friend for lunch.
Everything looks tempting, but I had to stick to my blood-type diet so it was quite hard for me to choose.

It was either salmon or Gyu Foie Gras Kamameshi. Ofcourse I chose the Foie Gras! Mmm...Mmm..Mmm!

 I had to wait a minute or so, until the sand drains down completely (or however you call it).

 Foie gras and beef strips kamameshi.  I loved the foie gras. It was soooo much better than the one from Au Petit Salut... but nothing compared to Otto Ristorante and the French resto at Claymore.
My friend's set meal, where a portion of it found its way to my stomach..

*******************************************************
I think it was SGD45 per pax. A bit pricey, but quality was there and it was super filling too.

Do I recommend this resto? If you have the cash, yeah, it's worth a try.

No comments: