Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yayoiken I Love!

 Newfound Japanese resto, just opened last Dec2011.


 Yayoiken at  Liang Court.
 Couldn't decide where to eat last Saturday, so just went it to Yayoiken to try it out (this was after a fun grocery-shopping trip with my friend to the oh-so-nice Meidi-ya).
 Good decision indeed!
 Look at the rice, it's the full round fat kind of grain. Pearly and firm.
 Fried mackerel, so big that you'd feel jelat.
 The best part is,
 It's eat all you can big-round-pearly-firm rice!  I was on a diet, but I still ate two bowls. Just couldn't resist. Besides, after a bowl of rice, I was still left with half of mackerel.
I think we spent SGD24 per pax (inclusive of unlimited green tea).  Super recommend.
I just hope it'd still be as good on my second visit.

No comments: