Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Bank's Chinese New Year Treat

 There was a lion dance on the 20th floor (our meeting room area) at about 11:30am.
My officemate and I went up at about 12:30pm, so we didn't see the action. Just saw the oranges on the floor. There's supposed to be a number, they say it's 1083.. but no matter how I twist my head, I just can't see it.
 Lunch buffet, catered by Purple Sage.


 The yam thing is for my officemate cum friend. I only got the eclair for dessert. The colorful stuff is the vegetarian yu-sheng.
 They were queueing for the DIY laksa, which I heard was the only yummy thing served that day. I didn't take though, because I couldn't eat prawns and coconut (and the gravy was coconut milk based).

 My free lunch. Rice, noodles, veggies and fish. I skipped on the duck, prawns, soup and something else which I can't remember.
They say it was priced at SGD35 per head, but most people complained about the taste.
For me, I just feel it wasn't good mainly because I compared it to the free Chinese New Year lunch last year, which was also catered by Purple Sage

But what the hey, free lunch is free lunch.

No comments: