Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Love Complaining

 Especially when you pay SGD24.90, only to eat a gummy bear that tastes like day-old rice.
 I love the cute mini-luggage look! That's why I bought it (at Harrods Changi Terminal 2).
But when I tasted it, I was like bleeeech!  What the!? Seriously, it sucked.
I just hope the cookies I bought are nicer, because I already gave them away as gifts.
 My complain: I have massive thighs!  Or, maybe it's just the angle.
Anyway, I developed a bruise (it's still on my thigh today, so it has been 2 weeks) after my acupuncture. Don't know if it's because of the needle or by how hard the physician pressed my thigh. And she pressed the same spot again lasts Saturday.

I have high tolerance for pain, but I couldn't stop myself from yelping this time.

It's ouchy =(
 Bought this purple shoe from Schu. Their closing out sale at Suntec. I think it used to be about SGD39 or something.
 Then it was down to SGD10++.
 I was excited. I love purple!
 But the problem is, the gold lining inside is already crumbling. Some of the particles even got stuck to my feet.
 Even if it's just SGD10++, it's still a waste of money. I think I can only wear it less than 10 times before those flower holes tear up completely.
Chili bread from Bread Society at Ion.
Man, this bread was ultra ultra dry!

No comments: