Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Wedding Shoes

 I've seen this Pazzion shoe last year, and I've also tried it on.  I wanted it for my wedding, but the problem was, I didn't want to buy it so early since my wedding is not until July2012.
 However, when I checked the Pazzion store at Wisma, I saw it was no longer displayed. Noooooo! I panicked, so I emailed the Pazzion customer service team, who did reply and say the stock number was available at one of the the branches (and she attached a picture, which was different from what I wanted.)

Apparently there's only one code for the 2 (or more) designs.

I emailed them again and attached the picture of the shoe, and received a reply saying they no longer carried this design.

But hmm, it's available what. I was able to buy it from Marina Bay Sands.
It's not white. I don't like white, so you won't see me in white shoes.
It's patent-like nude shoes with sprinkle of silver crystals, with silver heels. I love it! =)
Can I wear it before the wedding? Hmm..
Inside the store. Manly chairs for the men to sit on while waiting for the girls.
On side note, I can't help but notice this line-up of signature bags at the Pazzion store. A group of females left their bags on the benches.  Wow, from this angle, it looked more like a bag store than a shoe store.

No comments: