Sunday, February 19, 2012

General Food Reviews

 I tried Xndo microwaveable dishes before, and I know it wasn't pleasant.. but, there's a promo now. When you buy a box of main dish, you get free beef stew dish, or pomegranate drink or banana chips.

That is why I decided to give it another try.. It also serves as my contigency food, just in case I'm not able to leave the house and there's no food.

 The following Sunday after my purchase, I had to eat it for lunch because I have nothing to cook, nothing else to eat.
 It looked like mush, but it's surprisingly decent tasting. I can't say it's yummy, but it's definitely pleasant. And for just 243 calories? It's a winner!

Vedict: Good buy at SGD9.45 (or about) + 1 box of beef stew for free
 White sardines which I bought from Manila (made in Thailand)
 It's fried and crispy. Quite nice.
Verdict: Good buy; forgot how much. About PHP70++ I think.
 Chocolate covered cookie. Not nice. Useless waste of calories.
 Curly Tops from Philippines. Cheapo chocolate cups.  I liked it then, still like it now!
Sometimes it's nice to take a break from all those milky milky milk chocolates.
 Chiffon cake from a chiffon stall at Bugis Junction.
It's so soft! I love it!
Verdict: Worth it buy at SGD1.70

No comments: