Sunday, February 5, 2012

Instant Food That I Love

 Bought frozen pizza cone from Meidi-ya, Liang Court
 I read the instructions...
 Placed inside the microwave...

 And still ended up with an overcooked cone.  That's me, I always overcook stuff.
 The cone has turned tough, but I'm sure if I didn't overcook it, it would've tasted fine.
 Instant rice. Not the first time I've seen instant rice, but first I've seen from Nissin.
 I love Nissin, and I love how they take great pains to make sure all details of a dish are taken into consideration.  I just had to try this.

 Ooooooh... fat round rice!
 Shrimps, crab stick and some other dehydrated ingredients. Looks promising.
 All mixed up, just need to put in water and microwave.
 My only complain is, I couldn't see where the line indicator is.
 It's either I put too little water, or I overcooked it again. Must be the latter.

After I've mixed it, and eaten the unburnt portions, I could say that Nissin's did it again! I love their Go Fan! It's a bit pricey (I think SGD4+), but it's really good!

No comments: