Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blood Type Diet

 Polyflora probiotics and Deflect (lectin fighting supplement)


Two each before meals.
Polyflora to promote good bacteria, and Deflect to clean off the bad lectins (bad proteins) which I've already ingested.

**************************************************************
This blood type diet, I wonder why people are so allergic to it. 

When I tell people that I'm doing this diet, and I explain it to them, they're like "ha? does it work? are you losing weight?"  and looks at me weirdly.

People seem so skeptical about it.  When you tell them atkins diet,  dukan diet, people say 'ah, those are real effective'.

But you know, blood type diet is more on the total well-being , with losing weight (or maintaining your ideal weight) as a bonus.

No comments: