Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sudden Belt Obsession

It's true, as you grow older, you change. Your tastes change. Your perception changes. Your preferences change. Ahhh everything.

I used to hate belts (although for some reason I have tons of them in various designs and colors)
But now, I'm starting to like them.

 Saw this belt (actually it was my friend who saw this and showed it to me) and instantly fell in love.
 It's from chospot at Far East Plaza. The gold hardware really drew me in. It's so lovely.
 Plus, it's adjustable. So it can be for high-waist or  low-waist
The leather's shade of blue is also so pretty. It's classy and brings out the goldness of the gold hardware.

Love it. Now I just need a nice piece of white shirt and nice pair of pants. Oh, I have those already, so I can't use them as an excuse to shop. Dang.

No comments: